SAMPLE CAPSULE SPOT WELDER
Depths of the Earth Company’s portable bench top electronic spot welder offers precise welding of precious metal tubing, foil, and wire.
The adjustable length, ultra-fine-point electrode tip provides precise positioning of small weld points, eliminating loss of precious metal due to high-current arcs and melting. It also eliminates exothermic heat, allowing the sample to be hand held!
An automatic pulse of argon gas around the electrode tip, and on the work surface, creates an inert atmosphere at the moment of welding – inhibiting oxidation of the weld point and resulting in homogeneous and long lasting strength.
- Portable, easy to use bench-top design with intuitive touch screen.
- Ultra fine point tip eliminates loss of precious metal.
- 0.7 to 2mm diameter weld-points allows the sample to be hand held!
- Automatic argon gas pulse inhibits oxidation.
- Point of contact start.
- Replicates precise current pulse every time.
- 0 to 5x binocular microscope with built in auto-dimming shutter magnifies work surface.
- Weld a wide variety of metals (including gold, silver, platinum, palladium, rhodium, rhenium, metal alloys, stainless steel, titanium, bronze, copper and tin)
Dimensions: 20cm width x 25cm depth x 15cm height
Power Requirements: 110volts (50 or 60Hz), 20amps
Equipment Included: controller with hand torch, 10 electrode tips, illuminated optical microscope with automatic shutter filter that darkens from DIN3 to DIN10.5 and back again, diamond disc for cleaning electrodes, welding platform, and instructions.
* Customer supplies Argon tank, pressure reducing valve, gas regulator, and gas line to welder.