TEMPERATURE CONTROL UNIT
Depths of the Earth Company’s temperature control unit sets and monitors sample temperature, furnace current and voltage, and cooling water flow. Expressly designed for the QUICKpress, the temperature control unit will control any process equipment that utilizes AC output to power resistive or inductive loads.
- Auto or Manual Microprocessor-based interface sets and monitors temperature.
- High-current phase-angle fired thyristor controls heating rate, cooling rate, or set-point temperature.
- Single Segment programmable ramp/soak with max rate: 100°C/minute and min. rate: 3°C/minute
- Unlimited run-duration
- Control Signal instant switching between thermocouple types R, S, C, J, E, T, L, N, B
- Automatic shut-down at temperature over-range, voltage or current output over-range, cooling water system failure, or power outage. Mechanical relay prevents automatic start-up after any alarm condition is restored.
Dimensions: 46cm wide x 31cm deep x 15cm high
Power Requirements: 210 VAC dedicated line, single phase, 30amps
50Hz or 60Hz operation compatible
Stability + 2°C, Resolution + 1°C
Non-volatile memory retains parameters without battery backup
10-foot power cord, plug not included.